Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why Do Some People Label You For the Colors You Like?

I'm in love with the color pink, but my other friends say they hate that color. They call me a "prep" or a "goody-goody two shoes" since I like that color, and when I say I like the color black they call me a wannabe "Gothic" or something. It really irritates me to the core, and they call themselves skater or punk since they like the colors blue, black, or orange and hate purple or pink.

Why Do Some People Label You For the Colors You Like?
I know I'll be wearing something black to school and people would be like are you trying to go gothic. But I'm not I just like black.
Reply:I like purple...does that make me a fan of Barney??





Because I've NEVER watched that show. Never, no way.



neutral skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment