Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can someone help?

okay so i have a really tough time making friends, the ones I had when i were younger, we would just get into fights. and we live in a small townish enviroment. I just want to have some friends so im not always so lonely, it gets so boring and depressing when your stuck in the house all day, and you see kids you know out having fun, when you know you might never get the chance to go out with a group of friends and just have fun too.


its not like i dont like the kids in my town either and thats why i dont have friends, its just i dress different (whats the point of spending 100's of dollars on a stupid pair of shoes when there are ppl starving right?) but its not insanely different like its basically the same things without the labels. and my mom works with the animal shelter and some people cant get past it ( i dont see how the last one is wrong?) and im not as "attractive" and im "too tall"


But not all of them are like that, thats impossible right? i dunno i just want some advice

Can someone help?
You sound like a nice girl, I don't see why you have troube making friends! My advice is that next time you see some kids that you know outside having fun, go out and ask to join! If they say no, try another group of people that you know...why would you wanna be with mean people anyways? Good luck!
Reply:Making friends for myself is completely crazy and it really doesn't make much sense. I have four friends whom I hated and now I'm friends with them. My best friend and I hated each other for about seven years. I changed somehow, I looked at the way I was, I never really had friends. I didn't know why either.





Then one day I started to talk to the girl and we became closer. I think you just have to realize that confidence is something you really just have to have, however I am not a very confident person, sometimes I just have to feel a connection with someone.





Review the kids in your school and your neighborhood and think which ones you believe you might have good connections with them, make some jokes and do silly stuff. Eventually you'll develop a really good bond to one person and after that it gets a lot easier. You just have to be friendly and crazy. A lot of people don't like me mainly because my friends and I act stupid in school and yet we're still really smart. I don't click with those people at all, sometimes you just don't.





You do sound like a nice girl, about the 100's of dollars bit, that's fine I can't imagine doing that either, but that's not to say I won't spend forty on a pair of vans that I really want (but trust me I wear those thing out), remember its fine to splurge sometimes and change your every day dressing routine.





I hope the best for you, and I'm so sure you'll find someone.



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment