Saturday, July 25, 2009

Any1 here with NIKE trainers size UK6.....?

please can you tell me the other sizes listed in the label, EUR, US %26amp; the CM.


Just that I seem to remember the sizing conversion being slightly off %26amp; looked up various tables/converters on the net %26amp; they all say different things. I want to place an order from abroad so need to get this right! So please can those of you with size UK6 NIKES please tell me the other sizings in the shoe %26amp; hopefully they'l all match!!!

Any1 here with NIKE trainers size UK6.....?
US 8.5


UK 6


EUR 40


CM 25.5


I ve got shox but to tell you the truth they feel a bit tight so I should have gone for US 9


Hope this helps. Good Luck
Reply:i dnt knw but i wud neva buy anyting from abroad.dnt trust them.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment