Saturday, July 25, 2009

Are Pumas generally fragile?

About 6 months ago (perhaps) I bought a pair of Pumas-- I think they're Drift Cats, but I bought them in a Puma store and couldn't find a label to speak of on them, nor can I now.





Anyways, after wearing them two days, the tongue of one got ripped out during perfectly normal wear. For a while, I stopped wearing them after the leather stiffened from a walk through the rain (my bad on that one) and now that I've started wearing them again, I like them but I need less beat-up shoes.





I like pretty much everything about the shoe except that it got so beat up from normal everyday use; is this normal with Puma shoes?





If so, any suggestions as to other shoes I might look for, similar to Drift Cats but more durable?

Are Pumas generally fragile?
thats really strange, you may have had a slight defective pair. generally they are awsome quality, i have the El roo boots and i love them. although for spring i kina really want the pair of purple cheetah hi top ones.
Reply:they are good quality, but they get dirty sooo easy and the dirt is hard to get out. and if they are a light color, it's a good idea to get waterproofing spray so it don't wreck them



games hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment