Friday, July 31, 2009

Okay... so i have this thing...?

i have a writing assignment, but im not tryin to get you ppl to do it. i just need your opinion if this appropriate for 8th grade or if its too young... thanx! I am going to hell, and for some reason, I think that is where I truly belong. Well, at least that is where I think I’m headed and so does almost everybody else I have ever met. I hear this from everybody all the time ‘cause I’m the trouble maker, always said to be the “bad seed” who is always scolded and always in trouble. The one who everybody hates but I can‘t figure out why. Just always at fault for one pointless thing or another. Just, always, and it drives me insane!


You can see it in my eyes, as people have so kindly informed me, that you can sense the evil peering at them through my enormous, hazel eyes, piercing them like a sharp and painful dagger. They say I look scary, and my eyes pop out just as much as my disrespectful attitude. Some people tell me that eventually I will need to lose my recklessness as I grow up, and that I need to act my age for once. They think also that I need to be what they think a “good person” is, but I don’t think so. I don’t need to live up to anybody’s standards except my own, and I don’t want to be tamed, I am just me and that won’t be changed.


Whenever I peer into a mirror, I see a face that sometimes I cannot even recognize because of the confusion jumbled up inside my head. I think that maybe I am as “bad” as everybody says. Just not good enough to take up space on this earth. Usually I don’t care. I will be who I really am, though said to be such a terrible girl, nobody even knows the real me, or even spent a single second in my shoes. Giving them no right to judge me as they do, name me with all sorts of fake labels. And I, this coward who lost her nerve to stand up for what she most detested, just sits back afraid and takes it all in, no matter how much it hurts. Affected by the foul titles I now bare and starting to believe about myself.


I am just that bad seed.

Okay... so i have this thing...?
If I were your teacher, I'd say:


It's good writing. Your arguments are well presented, your grammar, spelling, %26amp; usage are really quite good (bare should be bear on the last line). As to content, I'll give you points for expressing your feelings sincerely.





Now, if I were your big sister, I'd say:


Honey, the devil is a liar and the father of lies. He has you convinced that you have no future, when he's the one with no future. He is the author of confusion and fear.





God has a good plan for your life, a plan with a hope and a future. The opposite of love is fear. God has love for you, if you will receive it. Accept His love as an act of faith - the feelings will eventually follow.





People love to judge you. They will tell you your skirt is too long, your hair is too short, your elbows are shaped wrong. Don't be one of them. You have to know who you are in the eyes and heart of your Heavenly Father and call on the power of His Holy Spirit to help you withstand the attacks of the enemy. Use the pain to help you remember how *not* to treat people.





There will come a day when these people will regret their words. You are in a cocoon being transformed from glory to glory into the image of the fabulous person God wants you to be.





I am praying for you, my friend.


Blessings %26amp; peace to you.
Reply:thats wierd Report It




neutral skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment