Saturday, July 25, 2009

Okay so how do I get this "emo" guys attention more..(and hes bi)?

Yeahh


I'm not into labels but anyone know good ways to get an emo guys(whos bi) attention??


Welll..were friends but you know, I like him more of a friend...how do I show him that without going too out there and without coming on too strongly??


-I told him I liked his shoes before...and I commented on one of his myspace pics saying he had smexxyyy hair =)


lol


any ideas?

Okay so how do I get this "emo" guys attention more..(and hes bi)?
wear somethin similar to him but in girl version and compliment him . then when he let his gourd down go in for a sexual comment XD it works all the time but dun be clingy just say it and walk away and hell chase you



reliable web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment