Sunday, April 19, 2009

Online Shopping for Clothes/Shoes: What are some hip stylish trendy mod vintage urban online stores?

I have checked out zappos.com, bluefly.com, and ebay for cool clothing and shoes - I look in my magazines for designers and try to search for them - I get lost on ebay - I have had very little success with finding stylish clothing online - what are some good web sites - that carry clothing for young hip 20-somethings - and labels that are not typical like calvin klein, tommy hillfiger, polo, abercromibie, gap - NO NO NO - and not even upper scale designer such as gucci, prada - NO NO NO - please help me get my style from the internet!

Online Shopping for Clothes/Shoes: What are some hip stylish trendy mod vintage urban online stores?
I%26#039;d try eBay again!
Reply:you definitely need to check out AJ%26#039;s Jays





www.ajsjays.com





Jordans, Bape hoodies, Bape shoes, Air Force Ones...all the urban brands





really good prices and free shipping



neutral skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment