Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ladies selling shoes on e-bay well worn?

Hello,


I asked a similar question earlier but there is just one question I would like to ask and address as it is bugging me. When guys admit to having a foot fetish like myself and they also like to buy well worn shoes, we always seem to be labelled or find that our fetish is disgusting and horrible. I have heard of so many foot fetish guys who would never openly admit they had this fetish and I have seen far more people have some very weird fetishes. My question which is one that I have to ask sincerley is why do so many women find foot fetish strange and when it comes to selling well worn shoes feel disgusted by this yet when you type in e-bay %26#039;well worn shoes%26#039; there is now a huge selling category that e-bay ignore and never admit to be a thriving business for many women. I have watched e-bay over the last few years and I have seen on average 25 different sellers of their worn shoes each month, yet many women are disgusted by this fetish.

Ladies selling shoes on e-bay well worn?
Many just don%26#039;t understand why anyone would get any kind of pleasure or arousal from feet (not the most attractive appendage or body part) or old shoes.





To each their own...it%26#039;s harmless so I care not if that%26#039;s what turns someone on.
Reply:Well I prefer to buy new shoes to be honest- infact no, I love new shoes. I suppose I have a kind of shoe fettish but I also enjoy walking around bare foot which not many people understand.


Yes I too have a foot fetish I suppose- just to the extent I%26#039;m not one of those (what I class as strange haha) people that hate feet. I enjoy them, couldn%26#039;t live without them and do get turned on by a good foot massage^^


Why people hate feet I%26#039;ll never know- aslong as they%26#039;re clean and well looked after, I view them as kinda cute in a way- they are surrounded by connontations of travel and like a hand print- a foot print is proof of people existing.


I love all the intrigue surrounding foot prints and I suppose sharing well worn shoes is like sharing foot prints..well that%26#039;s my take on it anyway- people should be able to lead their lives as they want aslong as it doesn%26#039;t cause harm to others.


If you wanna buy/sell well worn shoes on ebay- go ahead- who am I to stop you? ^^



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment