Monday, April 20, 2009

Accessories Designer/Beginner Drawing?

I%26#039;m a High School Senior and I want to become a Fashion Designer, Model and Pastry Chef. But I%26#039;m no good at Drawing Clothes. I have all these ideas packed in my head but I have no clue how to draw or what. I don%26#039;t know how to draw or sew.





What is a Good Book that will teach me how to draw? If I can%26#039;t do Fashion Design, I%26#039;ll do Accessories Design(High Heel Shoes, Sun Glasses etc.)





I have some questions.





~Where can I get info about How to be a Fashion Designer or Accessories Designer? And have my own Fragrance Label


~I don%26#039;t know how to draw for nothing in world. Yet I have all kinds of Ideas for Shoes and Clothes, Sun Glasses and Fragrances. What%26#039;s a Good Beginners Book that will teach me how to draw? A book that%26#039;s updated.

Accessories Designer/Beginner Drawing?
I%26#039;m not sure about if this goes for clothing or fashion, but there%26#039;s a proffesional drawing kit called %26quot;CAD%26quot; i know i messed around with in tech lab. you could draw designs for pretty much anything. Cars, houses...... So look for it if you want to.
Reply:Study human anatomy ALOT. Study a normal humans porportions. look at models%26#039; portfolios and see how the clothes interact with their body. incorperate your findings into your drawings.



games hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment