Monday, April 20, 2009

Should a Indie Hip-Hop Artist Record a Demo?

What would be better for a Indie Hip-Hop Artist as their first cd A Demo Or mixtape? I know I%26#039;m not going to even bother sending my music to any major labels they get so much of that crap daily they probably don%26#039;t even listen to half of it cause most of it is stuff they already heard someone else rap about.But not my stuff I%26#039;m trying to bring in a new sound once I get this stuff recorded.But what would be better technically I will be unsigned but will have close ties with indie labels that people I know Own If you were in my shoes would you send the people from the indie labels that i know a demo or just go your own seperate way but still working with those other people and collabing but doing your own mixtapes?.

Should a Indie Hip-Hop Artist Record a Demo?
record a demo first, then a mixtape...(but before that you gotta build up a local buzz), go to some open mic%26#039;s, that%26#039;s the best way...



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment