Sunday, April 19, 2009

Making the band 4 guys and girls?

I wanted to know if anyone out there was going to watch this. I know the answer for some people is yes but my question is why? I like the show but I think Sean John (P.Diddy%26#039;s new official rapper name which is his real name) is running out of things to do with himself even though he has a record label, clothing line, cologne, shoes, and etc. basically I want to know if you think that it was a good show in general Making the band 1,2,3, and 4, and the new one coming up.

Making the band 4 guys and girls?
I%26#039;m watching it.





it%26#039;s def. going to be more interesting now that is is co-ed. it%26#039;s just the preview and you can tell there will be drama. There will also probably be hookups and making songs together. It seems alot more interesting than the others!





i agree with your opinions on Diddy. However, his last CD, press play, was really popular. Eventualy, he will die down, but for now he%26#039;s going strong



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment