Monday, August 3, 2009

What life experiences have drawn you to the topic of philosophy?

I love philosophy and the many answers that I read on yahoo answers. I've had some pretty rough experiences being in my shoes and my shoes only. My negative perspective of the world and where it led me made me want to change my perspective. At one point I was also forced because I was a danger to myself. This is what made me want to learn more about philosophy. My friends always tell me that I should major in philosophy or psychology. What about philosophy is interesting to you. What led you here? Often I was in a situation where people didn't understand me. I was labeled something harsh. Now philosophy and psychology provide me with the ideas to express myself.

What life experiences have drawn you to the topic of philosophy?
Big knowing smile





Because if you people to understand you.


You must learn to understand people





Because pain is a harsh teacher





Because Ignorance is the true evil of the world


and ignorance is lack of knowing


and to love is to know


and I love to know





walking to the edge show you your limits


and when you can see your limits you can change them





as to your question


What about philosophy is interesting to you. What led you here?





Would it be too much if I said "Life, the universe and everything" to part of these is to be part of yourself, but by walking the path of knowledge you can do more than just know yourself.


Sorry best answer I can give in a simple form





Baci



viruses

No comments:

Post a Comment