Monday, August 3, 2009

Anybody know anything about kurt cobain? PLEASE HELP!?

I have to do a book report on a biography we read, and I chose "Heavier Than Heaven." The book report is a little bit...different. Instead of talking about the book itself, I have to step into the shoes of Kurt Cobain by using the knowledge of him that I've acquired by reading the biography and answer 10 questions about him. I get to make up the questions, but they have to be asked and answered in the way an application would. So...what are some questions I could ask? Here's what I've gotten so far:





When and where were you born?


What are the names of your parents?


What are the names of your kids


What was your first guitar?


What was your first record label?


What kind of guitar do you play?





I don't need the answers, just the questions. Please help! Thanks

Anybody know anything about kurt cobain? PLEASE HELP!?
Why do you use herion?


Why did you stick a shotgun in your mouth and pull trigger?


Did you know that you are the highest paid dead musician exceeding Elvis?


Why did you waste your life?
Reply:what was your childhood like?


What motivated your music?



reliable web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment