Monday, August 3, 2009

Shipping priority mail...???

I have a box that I have to ship and I'm not sure if I can ship it using priority mail. The box is probably about twice the size of a shoebox, and what I was going to do was put a 'priority mail' label on the top of the box and take it to the Post office for them to weigh it and give me the price. I'm shipping shoes in the box. Also, would it be a good idea to crumble up some newspaper so the shoebox doesn't move around ?? Thanks...

Shipping priority mail...???
Yes, make sure the box is stuffed with newspaper so the items don't move around. Then use clear 2" wide packing tape to seal it. You don't need to label it right away. Take it to the post office and ask them about the different shipping options %26amp; prices. Once you decide which one you want they will give you the proper labels to fill out.



annual credit report

No comments:

Post a Comment