Monday, August 3, 2009

What do you think?

I like a boy named Brad at my school.We talked Thursday.He sat with me in the morning and said hi to me or smiled every time he seen me in the hallway.Then he sat with me at the end of the day too.We stood in line together to get a snack.He said "Yes...I do" when my friend asked him if he really likes me.She asked him to go to homecoming with me and he said he will but he has to make sure he has a ride first.He also complimented my shirt and shoes.We like the same music and both have the same so called "label".He's really nice to me, and hit his friend for calling me a name even though he was just fooling around.He's my age (maybe even a year older) but one grade below me.My friend and I both think he is kind of perverted and that's the only thing that I don't like.My first boyfriend was and we don't even talk anymore...


Besides that he's perfect.Should I take a chance and say yes if he ask me out?

What do you think?
yeah. if it dont work, then leave him be! lol. u dont wanna b friends w/someone perverted, but try it, and if u dont like it dump him.



visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment