Monday, August 3, 2009

Do you think I'm emo??

I don't label myself obviously if I'm asking and I'm not a "poser". I just want to know if you think I am. Don't worry I don't care if you're harsh so say whatever you want.





Some days I feel like dying would be a really okay option. There are so many things going on in my life right now and I hate it. I wear whatever I feel like and that happens to be mostly skinny or reg jeans, t-shirts, and really bright shoes or vans slip ons. I wear alot of bracelets mostly to hide the cuts-which I don't want people to see obviously. I don't do it for attention so piss off! I have issues I understand that and I'm working on it. I don't care much about the label I'm jsut curious.


Thanks.

Do you think I'm emo??
you could be because you kind of feel the emotional side of it, but remember that clothes don't make you, you give attitude to the clothes that you wear and if you actually feel attracted to this type of emo life then label yourself it, i mean you like the music too right?? just be happy and life has wonderful things too, sometimes you got to be a little bit optimistic.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment